Frequently Asked Questions
Can anyone register for the Sea Power Conference?
- The Royal Australian Navy Sea Power Conference 2019 is open to all. Please proceed to the Registration Page (detailed on the index box to the left) and complete the General Registration process.
- Note: Seating is on first come, first served basis
Is there a registration fee to attend the Sea Power Conference?
- There is no charge to attend the conference.
What will General Registration give me access to?
- All Sea Power Conference sessions in the Pyrmont Theatre Auditorium.
- Access to the PACIFIC 2019 International Maritime Exposition in Halls 1/2/3/4 from Tuesday 8 to Thursday 10 October 2019
- Access to network functions, provided in the Exhibition Halls 1/2/3/4 from 1700 - 1800 on Tuesday and Wednesday, and from 1600 – 1700 on Thursday as part of the PACIFIC 2019 International Maritime Exposition
Is any catering included in my General Registration?
- Catering is not included in your registration. Refreshments will be available for purchase at cafes conveniently located throughout the Exposition Floor.
Do I need to register as a delegate for the Sea Power Conference 2019 if I only want to attend the PACIFIC 2019 International Maritime Exposition?
- You can obtain complimentary registration as a trade visitor on the provision that photographic identification and corporate or industry affiliation (such as an applicable business card, association membership card, military identification, etc) is shown. Pre-Registration to attend as a trade visitor is available online via the PACIFIC 2019 website or on arrival at the event.
Will security measures be in place during the Conference and Exposition?
- Delegates should be aware from Tuesday 8 to Thursday 10 October 2019 access control procedures will be in force. Delegates entering the conference and exposition venues will be subject to screening processes (similar to security checks undertaken at airports) and delegates should ensure conference badges are worn at all times when within the conference and exposition venues.
What attire should I wear to the Sea Power Conference?
- Defence personnel should wear Dress of the Day, which is Navy S7’s or Service equivalent.
- For international military personnel this equates to Summer Day uniform with ribbons.
- Civilian equivalent is business attire.
I am registered for the Sea Power Conference, can I attend any sessions of the International Maritime Conference?
- The International Maritime Conference is a fee-paying conference. If you wish to attend this conference, please proceed to the International Maritime Conference Registration Page here and follow the instructions provided to complete the registration process.